TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
In addition, when you use any of our products, training guides, or services, you will also be subject to our terms, conditions, and agreements applicable thereto.
Anyone may visit our Site, however, you must be at least 18 years old to register for or use any of our products, training guides, or services.
3. Limited License
The Site and the Materials are owned by or licensed to Sue B and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, and/or other intellectual property rights and proprietary rights.
Any trademarks, service marks, trade names, and, logos (each, a “Mark“) contained on the Site are proprietary to us or our licensors or licensees. Our Marks may not be used in connection with any other product or service or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among users or that disparages or discredits us or anyone else. All Marks not owned by us that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Sue B may at any time, for any reason, and without notice or liability: (i) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Site or the Materials, or (ii) change, revise, or modify the Site or the Materials.
4. Restrictions on Use
You agree not to:
- use the Site or Materials for any commercial purpose;
- reproduce, distribute, publically display, or otherwise transfer the Site or Materials;
- adapt, alter, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the Site or any associated technology;
- prepare derivative works based on the Site or the Materials;
- remove, obscure, or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, marks or labels contained on or within the Site or the Materials;
- frame, mirror, or in-line link any of the Materials, or incorporate into another website, application, or other service any of our intellectual property;
- use this Site or the Materials for any unlawful, fraudulent, or malicious purposes, or to solicit any such activity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any accounts, features, systems, or networks through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- interfere with any access control measures or attempt to disable or circumvent such security features;
- post, transmit, submit, or include any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable content, material, or information of any kind, or any content, material, or information that may give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- submit or post any false or misleading information; and/or
- violate, infringe, or misappropriate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights of Sue B or any other person or entity.
Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the license granted to you hereunder.
5. Login and Registration
Certain Materials and services offered on or through the Site may require you to complete a registration process and/or setup an account or login. In connection therewith, you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your login, including your password. You may not allow anyone else to use your login. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your login. Sue B shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
6. Postings and Submissions
Sue B has the right but not the obligation to monitor, edit, or remove any User Content, but Sue B does not regularly review any User Content. Sue B takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content.
Any information you post may be accessible to anyone and any personal or other information you include in your posting may be read, collected and used by others. Thus, you should not post any personal information that you wish to keep private.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. SUE B MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE. FURTHERMORE, SUE B DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, AVAILABILITY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR SUITABILITY OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
This Site and the Materials are not associated, affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Instagram, nor have they been reviewed tested or certified by Instagram.
There is no guarantee of any results (including, without limitation, that you will earn any money) using the techniques and ideas in the Materials. Your level of success in attaining any results depends on the time you devote to the program, as well as your own decisions, choices, actions, and skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee any results, nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Any and all forward looking statements (e.g., words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” which give our expectations or forecasts of future events) in the Materials or any of our products, training guides or services are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from the ideas and techniques in our Materials.
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or the Materials (including any of our products or training guides) in any way, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the same.
8. Limitation of Liability
10. Copyright Infringement Notification
If you believe in good faith that any Materials infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) should send us a notice that complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Such notice must contain the following: (i) your name, address, telephone number, email address; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where on the Site the Materials that you claim is infringing is located (for example, the URL), including clear screenshots of such Content (this is for identification purposes only, not to “prove” your claims); (iv) a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (vi) and an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on his or her behalf These requirements must be followed to give us legally sufficient notice of infringement.
Notices and counter-notices should be sent to:
Susan B. Zimmerman Enterprise
1 Franklin St Apt 2505
Boston, MA 02110
11. Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site, use the Materials, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing and are deemed to be given and received on the date we transmit any such electronic communication.
13. International Use
This Site is controlled, operated, and administered by Sue B from offices within the United States of America. We make no representation regarding use of the Site or the Materials outside of the United States.
14. Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Claim Limitation
16. General Provisions
17. Contact Us